The Regulation & Supervision Bureau is committed to ensuring the health and safety of its employees, contractors, visitors or members of the public and to minimise the impact of its activities on the environment. The Bureau strives to:
- always consider the social, economic and environmental impact of all its activities and take action to mitigate any adverse effects;
- regulate and supervise all aspects of the water, wastewater and electricity sector in a sustainable way;
- pursue the goal of no harm to people;
- promote energy and water efficiency across the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and beyond; and
- promote a culture in the Bureau that all employees share these commitments.
The Bureau also aims to promote within the sector:
- A systematic approach to health, safety and environmental (HSE) management in line with the Emirate wide EHSMS initiatives.